11.18.2008

Snowed In!

Here's what our front yard looked like on Saturday!


So we weren't really snowed in last weekend, but it did snow, and I just didn't feel like going out in it much. Soooooo, I beaded! :) Here is my latest and greatest. You never know. This just might be your Christmas present.
I I started making bookmarks, and I LOVE to make them. I can make them pretty fast, and I get to use all kinds of different pretty beads and charms. These pictures are pretty crummy, sorry.
I am so mad these pictures didn't turn out well! This is for Sydney. I love the glass beads that look like penguins. :) She's a girly girl and a big fan of the dangly bracelets.

Let's just say I have been a little busy. The blue and white one in the middle is MINE! :) I am excited to wear it. I've made umteen million Colts bracelets like the one below for my mom to give as Christmas presents.

You know how I hate to sell, but I am heading to New Castle for Thanksgiving so if you want any bracelets or bookmarks, let me know! I'm going to keep making them as long as it keeps snowing. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your bookmarks are adorable. If it's too cold in Michigan, you could always come back to Carrollton. Your moose bucks would look better if they said Cartmell Elementary... :-)