11.20.2008

My wife is making me do this.........a big thanks to whoever started this foolishness

7 things about me that you prolly don't know, or you might, but that just means you're special, hahaha:

1. I am walking proof that just because you can still use it, doesn't mean it's not broke. At some point in my childhood I broke one of the bones in my left wrist, but figured, hey I can still use it, so it's fine. Also at some point in my childhood, I broke one of the bones in my right knee, but figured, hey I can still walk, it's all good. Neither time was it all good. Freshman year of high school I had to have surgery on my wrist to straighten it. They took bone out of my hip, cut the bone in my forearm, put the hip bone in, and covered it with a titanium plate(The doctor's name was Ragu Elleru, hahaha). My first year of grad school I had the same surgery done to my leg.

2. I have a mind like a steel trap. I have honestly never studied for a test, other than the 10 minutes before it, in my life, and with a 3.97 in high school, a 3.3 in undergrad, and a 3.8 in grad school, i'd say it all worked out alright. I can still name enough people from my first grade baseball team to fill every position, among other ridiculously abstract facts, just ask megan, it annoys her, hahaha.

3. If I were to ever just snap one day and end up in the looney bin, it would be because of the sounds people make when they eat. If I am also eating, I can handle it, but if I'm not, my whole body tenses up and I just want to flip out from having to listen to people slurp and crunch on food. And if you chew with your mouth open, I want to punch you right in the throat.

4. As you prolly do know, I love to hunt/ just shoot stuff, but I have never killed a deer with my bow, and I have never shot a coyote.

5. I have the balance of a drunken 6 month old baby with one leg. Me and megan have contests to see who can stand on one leg the longest, but they don't last much longer than 5 seconds, seems like she'd let me win one of these days.

6. If I had to do the whole school thing over again, I would be a lawyer. Since I can remember so many obscure facts, I'm pretty skilled at finding loopholes in anything, and it would pay a lot more than this architecture/structural engineering foolishness.

7. Even though I grew up working construction for my dad since I was under 10, heights are not my greatest friend (see #5). I can deal with it, and have never not done anything because I was scared or anything, they just make me a bit uneasy.

.........and that is my contribution to this blog tomfoolery

-WOODZ

3 comments:

The Rausch's said...

Yay! Woodz blogged! I'm so proud of him!

thegroves said...

excellent... and i don't even know the man!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.