11.18.2008

1 Month to Live

Betsy tagged me to answer this question:
What would you do if you only had one month to live?

Well, I wasn't thinking very clearly at 7 AM because the first thing I thought was Have a baby! Duh! Uh...no...can't do that. Pregnancy lasts more than 1 month...that wouldn't work! So, that decides my #1 answer....

1. Regret not having children. In case there is any question, Steve and I are planning to have children ONE DAY but we just don't think now is the right time. Why not?!?! Who knows. It just doesn't seem like we are "ready." However, I think if I knew I was going to die in a month, I would REALLY regret not being able to experience being a mom.

2. On a lighter note...Steve and I would go on a vacation to Alaska. Now, if you read my last post about hating being cold, you may be thinking I am crazy. As much as I hate cold, I love 1. Buying new boots, jackets, hats, scarves, etc. 2. traveling 3. Seeing Steve completely happy. Steve has been to Alaska and wants to go back sooooo bad. I would love to travel there with him. He really is a great guy...when he's happy....just kidding. :)

3. I would have everyone join us at Clifty Falls State Park to have ANOTHER reception. Sure, the ceremony was great, but we both agree that the reception was the best time we have ever had. I would LOVE to dance the night away in a big white dress again.

So, there you go! Karla, Laurel, and Heather....your turn!

No comments: