11.30.2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

We just finished up our fantastic tour of 3 Thanksgivings, but, here, it looks a whole lot more like Christmas. Yesterday, we finally got around to raking our leaves, and, 4 hours later, our yard looked great! Today, mother nature has already dumped a couple of inches of snow on us, and there is more to come.

Yesterday, Moose spent the morning outside with us. We raked while he scoured the "woods" for whatever he could eat. I won't go into the details on what he ate, but I will tell you that he slept the rest of the day (totally not like him). I'm sure he had quite a tummy ache.

I headed to Hobby Lobby to get some cheap stuff to decorate our house. When I got home, I figured Moose would have been ready to get into all of my decorations and stuff, but instead, here was my view from my "ready to decorate" tree.
Poor Moose was feeling too bad to cause trouble! So I did this...



We haven't picked out our "big" tree from the tree farm yet, but I had a couple small fake trees to decorate. This one is in our foyer. I LOVED searching hobby lobby for decorations for this little tree. I may have gone a little overboard. :)


I already had the decorations for this tree. This one is in my kitchen so I used all of my cookie cutters along with some leftover wedding ribbon. :) I figured Steve wouldn't be a fan of the pink, but he didn't mind because it was FREE! :)


I have a place to hang my stockings...just in time!


Last, but not least....a Moose update. He's 60 lbs now, and we have found 2 baby teeth that he has lost. I don't have a picture to show you how much he has grown because as Steve was watching him in Steve's "hunting room" Moose got in trouble. This is where I found him...Puppy Jail!

No comments: