11.16.2008

All about Megan

I've been tagged by Karla to tell you 7 things about me you probably don't know. Seeing this post on other blogs got me thinking, and I was trying to be ready because I getting tagged was inevitable, but it may take all day to think of 7 things.

1.I am scared of big dogs. I remember being a little scared when I was little, and then it just grew. I will NEVER walk up to a big dog unless it is sitting by it's owner. Now that I have a big dog, I wonder if I will ever be scared of him. I don't think so. I hope not.

2. I love making beaded jewelry, but I hate to sell it. I would love to have people buy my stuff, but the idea of selling it for more than I paid to buy the supplies makes me feel horrible. That's why I mostly give it as gifts.

3. When I am cold, my nose gets cold first, and my hands almost never get cold.

4. I HATE to be cold. Today, as it is snowing outside....I am wondering why I thought it would be a good idea to move to Michigan. To me, being cold is almost painful.

5. I watch "stupid" tv (well, that's what Steve says). I love to watch cooking shows, craft shows, and anything on TLC.

6. I love burnt cheese. I always took the corner piece of my grandma's lasagna for the burnt cheese. :)

7. I say "rabbits, rabbits" the first day of every month. It's a thing in my family that goes back to who knows when. It's supposed to bring good luck. I don't know if it truly does or not, but it couldn't hurt.

There you go! :) Now, I have to tag three more people to do the same thing. I would like Kate, Laurel, and Betsy to tell a little about them. :)

2 comments:

The Greenes said...

is this me or another kate you know?! :)

Steven and Megan Woods said...

That's you, Kate (Mavis) Greene :)