11.01.2010

Things are about to get exciting.

I went to the doctor today during lunch and my blood pressure was just a tiny bit higher. After checking my urine (gross, I know, but it's going to get worse) Dr. Young decided that it's time for this baby girl to come out.

SO, we are reporting to the hospital at 7:30 tomorrow morning. My induction is scheduled for 8:00 if they have room for me.

We've been told that this won't be a quick process so we probably won't meet Sprout until Wednesday, but we are SO ready. :) Tonight, we're packing up last minute stuff, tidying the house (Sprout doesn't like coming home to a dirty house), and getting as much rest as possible.

We'll do our best to update the blog as much as possible, but I can't promise anything. I'm a busy mom, you know. ;)

1 comment:

Mom said...

You'll do great Megan. We'll say a special prayer tomorrow. Can't wait to hear that Sprout has arrived Pammy