11.03.2010

Who Needs Sleep?!

Apparently not this girl!
My nurse gave me a sleeping pill at 9 that worked wonders until about 12. Then, I was waking up with every contraction. So they agreed to give me tylenol 3 at about 3 am which might have worked for an hour but I was still waking with every contraction.

When I was in elementary school I used to cry every night before the first day of school because I was too excited to sleep and just KNEW my day would be horrible. It never was. So I hope this one is the same. I hope somehow I get a rush of adrenaline that pulls me through the long day coming up.

Luckily, Steve is sleeping right now. I had him up rubbing my back from 12-3 but since then he's been sleeping.
Sprout, on the other hand, is having a party. She sure does like it in there. :)

No comments: