6.18.2008

We're Married!

Welcome to our new blog. With our new start as a married couple, I thought I would start a new blog. I can't promise that I will be a "good blogger" and blog often, but I will do my best.

With that said, here are WEDDING PICTURES!

I always dreamed of having my wedding pictures taken by this fountain.
After the wedding, the wedding party took a trolley ride. We had a blast!

Steven's dad and Sydney, our flower girl. She LOVED all the attention and pictures.
Our cake! Strawberry, chocolate caramel, and vanilla

The first dance...and the second time I cried.
My mother-in-law and mom

M and W on my shoes for Megan and Woodz...thanks Kar!

First, Syd fell asleep by the water table, then Lauren joined her for a bit. Finally, Whitey found a bed on some chairs. :)

Thanks to everyone who helped out with our wonderful day! It was fabulous.

2 comments:

The Rausch's said...

Yay for a new blog!! Love all your pictures!! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

hmmm. peculiar. My name's Megan Woods and I'm about to get married. Snap!