6.18.2008

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage, Then Comes......The HONEYMOON!



Haha...no "Then comes Megan pushing a baby carriage" here! Not for a while, but the honeymoon was great!


We left on the Monday after the wedding for the honeymoon. We went to the Whyndam Sugar Bay Resort for an all-inclusive week of honeymooning. We had a BLAST. St. Thomas is BEAUTIFUL!

Ahhh, the hammock on the beach! Oh how we miss it!
There were TONS of iquanas at the resort. They really like the fruit from the fruity drinks. I am surprised they could walk straight. They weren't too scared of people so you could get pretty close to them. They loved my red camera so we could get really close.



We had a bayview room. We could see all of the sailboats going in an out of the bay. We also were able to watch the sunset before dinner every night.


We had a few choices for dinner, but Caribe was our favorite. It was pretty fancy and reminded us of our favorite show, Hell's Kitchen (for the food, not the cursing).
We went sailing for one afternoon. We sailed for two hours and snorkeled for one hour. We had lots of fun! I will try to post the snorkeling pictures once they are developed. We took an underwater camera with us!


Not only were there iquanas, but they also had these crazy birds. I thought they were neat to look at until I learned that they like to steal fruity drinks when people set them down! Darn birds!


That's it in a nutshell! I did get may hair cut at the spa, but I don't have any pictures of it, yet. I will in the next week...promise.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,Megan.
I was looking for something in my favorites and found your old site. I figured you'd have an update by now and I was right. I am so glad you found a job. Your new beginning reminds me of mine that happened 40 years ago! That's right. Warren and I would have been married 40 years on June 29. I hope you and I can still keep in touch. I will add your new site to my favorites and keep in touch that way. I have other friends in Michigan... Maybe someday I'll just surprise you! Love,
Vicky