6.26.2008

Gadget Post Addition

I was informed today by my fabulous husband that I haven't done something that I was supposed to do. Oops! What was it?! I haven't blogged about our new knives. Serious stuff...I know. For men, it is.
A family friend of the Woods got us a set of Wusthof knives and a knife block! We were very shocked because we never expected to have something so nice in our whole house. The funny thing is, they are so nice that we never use them! I have been waiting for Steve to use them first because he was so excited about them, but he claims he's waiting for "a special occasion."

Here they are! The only time they are touched is when Steven pulls them out to hear the "samuri sword" sound they make.

I guess it's ok that we don't use the fancy knives...we do have plenty of others that we refuse to get rid of.

1 comment:

The Rausch's said...

Hilarious! I can just see Woodz doing the Samari sword. Too funny! Miss you guys!