6.26.2010

Crafting for Sprout

When people ask me what I am doing over the summer, I want to say, "Whatever I want," but I feel like I need to say SOMETHING so they don't think I am a giant bum. My answer this summer has been, "Getting ready for Sprout."

Now, this week I WAS a giant bum half of the time. I went to the pool 3 days out of 5, but I was also busy making stuff for my baby girl.



First, I made some bows...and some more bows...and a few more. They all of ribbon covered clips behind them so they can clip onto headbands and hats as well as her hair when she gets bigger. I even made some headbands out of tights!



I also made some baby leg warmers or "babylegs" out of knee high socks. I have some more socks ready but I am waiting on a baby to stop by this week so I can make sure I have the size about right.




Then, I went crazy making burp rags. I made a bunch out of cotton diapers and then some more using cotton, batting, and terry cloth.

No comments: