6.15.2010

19 Weeks


*Disregard the makeup-less face. I'm on vacation!
How far along?: 19 Weeks
How big is baby?: The size of a mango!
Weight gain?: 5 pounds
Stretch marks?: not yet
Maternity clothes: Yes, but I have determined I need more ribbed tank tops for the summer. Target, here I come!
Sleep?: When the neighbor dog isn't barking, I sleep great! One morning, I screamed, "shut up" out the window at 7:30 AM. NOT my best moment.
Best moment this week?: I got my hair cut today. She thinned it out a bit and gave me a product for my frizz around my face...thank you, hormones!
Food Cravings?: Cinnamon rolls. I found some at the grocery made by the amish. You just can't beat the amish!
Gender?: We find out on FRIDAY! I'll post the results on Monday.
Movement?: I am still not sure yet. I probably have, but I am not sure what movement feels like.
What I miss?: Sometimes I miss wine.
Belly button: Still in and no signs of coming out...woohoo!
What I'm looking forward to?: Finding out what Sprout is and seeing family at the river this weekend.

1 comment:

Jonica Ray said...

Glad to hear your update. I can't wait to find out what you are having. I bet it is a girl. :) We are on the road to Myrtle Beach for a week. Take care!