7.10.2008

Peaches!

Last weekend, while we were in KY we bought a BUNCH of peaches. KY peaches are sooo good. Normally, I eat them very quickly, but this year, we just couldn't eat them fast enough and they started to get a little mushy.

Now, before being married, I wasn't much of a cook, but being home alone this summer I have enjoyed getting crafty in the kitchen. Soooo, I searched my favorite recipe website www.allrecipes.com and found two fabulous peachy recipes: peach muffins and peach bread. I didn't take pictures, but they were both very good!

This weekend, we are going blueberry picking at a farm that has all kind of fruit. Who knows what I will be able to make?!

Some of my favorite recipe websites are www.kraftfoods.com, www.realsimple.com, www.rachaelray.com. Their recipes are very simple and practical. Do you have any favorite recipe websites I should check out?

2 comments:

Mike & Biz said...

Hey Meg! An all-encompassing recipe website is www.recipezaar.com. It's great to search by ingredient, type of food and even # of calories! :)

Mom said...

Megan, I have a great recipe for blueberry cobbler and also a great recipe for blueberry buckle. I'll get your email address from Kar and send them to you. Pammy B. P.S. I picked 16 lbs of blueberries last Friday. Enjoy picking, don't forget your mosquito spray.