12.05.2010

Prettiest Little Hillbilly

Hailey has the best of both worlds: A mom who loves to shop, make bows,and dress up her little girl AND a dad who likes to be outside, get dirty, and cares less about what others think about his "style."

Opening day of deer season was less than a week after Hailey's due date so I made her a cute PINK camoflauge outfit to wear. Since then, she has received several other camo outfits which makes her the prettiest little hillbilly ever!

Well, when Steve called to tell me he shot a buck, I quickly put Hailey in her outfit to celebrate and went over to see him.



Steve wanted to take pictures...gross.

I can't believe I agreed to this picture, but look at how proud her daddy is!

2 comments:

The Rausch's said...

She's such a cutie! Nice buck Woodz!

Jane said...

Megan and Steven, the outfit might be made from pink camo, but I think the ribbon, lace, and bows make Hailey "pretty in pink"! Congrats on the deer, Steven!