7.18.2010

Crafting for Sprout (Week 4)

This week was a crazy one (we'll get to "why" at a later post), but I did manage to get a lot done in the craft room.

First, after trying the babylegs on some seriously chunky baby legs (love you, Sam), I decided that the fit would work for our little girl, so I made some more!

Seriously, I may be addicted to making these so let's hope they fit and baby girl likes them. In stores, they cost about $12 and I can make them for $2 and 15 minutes of my time!

Then, I got serious and tackled the first project for the nursery, curtains.


I made them double sided just in case I changed my mind about prints. Our plan is to put cordless light blocking shades underneath.

Finally, because mother nature thought I should try living like the amish for over 24 hours, I decided to teach myself to knit hats using a "knifty knitter."


I sure hope Sprout likes hats! :)

*I forgot to take a picture of the pacifier clips I made. Oops. They'll have to be in next week's post.

1 comment:

The Rausch's said...

I love those hats!! You're so good!!