7.10.2010

Crafting for Sprout (Week 3)

This week was another short week, but it was still productive.

First, I tackled a project Steve requested. Apparently, Sprout needed a little pink camo in her life to celebrate opening day of deer season (Nov. 15th). Hopefully, she is here by then. If she is, she'll be sporting this:


A month or so ago, Steve and I saw a 10 pack of white bibs for super cheap. He said, "Go ahead and get them. They'll entertain you this summer." He had NO idea! I am obsessed with making these. I only have 3 left!


In other baby news...
Sprout is kicking more often and I LOVE it. Steve finally felt her about a week ago, but hasn't since. Her kicks still aren't that strong or predictable.
We ordered the nursery furniture and most of it will be here in a week or two. I can't wait! That means I can start on the bed skirt soon.
I'm heading to Indy this weekend to register at Target and Babies R Us with Betsy and Karla. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the bibs, Megs! Great job--you are so creative! Great to see you this weekend--miss you already!