8.27.2009

What's buzzing in my craft room?

Bees! Not bee printed fabric or cute little glass bead bees....real bees!

A week or so ago Steve noticed some bees had made our house their home...on the outside by a hose. When he patched up the hole, they invited their little buzzing selves in! Right into my craft room!

Sometimes, there are as many as 30 buzzing around the window. We quickly spray/swat/vacuum them up, but they keep coming back. I'm pretty sure we have killed hundreds of bees by now.


Recently, Steve tore all of the old "seal" out and sealed the window again.
We thought that was the trick! Nope! They came right back the following day. Now, Steve's plan is to just keep vacuuming. Will it ever end? I sure hope so, but until then, I am taking a break from crafting.

No comments: