1.04.2009

Moose Update

I just realized how mean Moose looks in the picture I posted earlier of his collar. Really, he's a sweet dog, but I caught him while he was playing with Steve. They play a bit rough.
Every time I post new pictures, I always see the puppy pictures of Moose from September like this:
Luckily, he doesn't have a cone head any more, and he's growing into those paws, but he also weighs 50 pounds more. Here's what he looked like a month ago:

Here he is now:

I love watching him grow up, but I must admit I am ready for him to be full grown. The way I look at it, he's already a big dog (70+ lbs) so why not have a BIG dog?

He is SO smart (in some ways....he's still a puppy). He learned to sit, shake, and lay down very early. Now, he can jump up to put his front paws on my arm while I am standing, spin, and take a bow (so cute).

Sometimes, we don't remember that he is only a 5 month old pup because he's so big, but he certainly reminds us when he starts doing laps around the room and pulling all of his toys out of the basket, but mostly he likes to sleep on the couch (that's my kind of dog!).

1 comment:

The Engler Pirtles said...

Yes! Please let me know the name of the pizza place in the church, and steve's cousin's restaurant! Thanks for the recommendations. Hope all is well with you. Moose is getting to be so big! :)