3.02.2011

Poor Baby


Today is Hailey's first sick day. Sunday she started getting a stuffy nose, watery eyes, and very cranky. After not sleeping at all Monday night, I took her to the babysitter and asked her to call me if she needed me to pick her up or make a doctor's appointment. Being a new mom, I wasn't sure if she needed to go to the doctor or not, but I trusted her babysitter's advice.

We ended up going to the doctor Tueday after work. Hailey either has a nasty cold or the beginnings of a flu that is going around. Luckily her ears checked out fine and she doesn't have a fever, but the doctor suggested that we stay home so she's away from the other kids (who actually have the flu, but we didn't know that at the time).
So, today we're home. I hate that she's sick, but it is nice getting another day with her.

1 comment:

The Rausch's said...

Poor Hailey! Hope she's feeling better soon!!