2.28.2009

Steve

I'm a lucky girl to have such a talented husband. He never ceases to amaze me.

A week or so ago, I mentioned that I would love to have one of those "words" to put on the mantle (that he made) but I didn't know what word I wanted.....love, family, patience, etc. They had TONS of them at Hobby Lobby, but none of them seemed to fit us. Steve told me to pick a word, and he would make it for me. :)



Last weekend, our kitchen faucet started to spray out of the handle....not good. So, today, we headed to Lowes for a new faucet and Steve installed it for me. :) LOVE IT!

Last, but not least, Steve passed his test! He has been studying for it every night for at least a month. It stunk! Mostly for him, but I was a pretty bored girl. Well, Thursday he went to take the test with 2 other people, and he passed! He was the only one out of the three who passed, and he REALLY passed. He only missed 3 out of 200 possible points. He says at work people are calling him, "Wonder Boy" and "Genius." Haha. Now, he is LEED certified which means he can design "green" buildings (I think). His next test is in April so we're celebrating this weekend so he can start studying again this week.

1 comment:

The Rausch's said...

Love it!! That Woodz is soo talented!