2.28.2009

Moose is 7 Months Old

Moose turned 7 months old last Thursday. :) In 5 months, he won't be a "puppy" any more. I'm looking forward to that because it seems that he is a puppy in an adult body. I couldn't tell you how much he weighs because weighing him is beginning to be quite a struggle. We're working on finding another method, but until then, here are some recent pictures.
For the last month, Steve has been studying down in his room for his test. Moose insisted on being with him. This was his spot. :) So cute.

I found his Colts bandana that my mom sent him when we first got him. At the time, it didn't fit well and it bugged him, but, now, he deals with it. I'm thinking now that I can sew, these puppies would be easy to make, but Steve says they are "gay" so he can't wear them. Booo!
Now that Steve is done studying for his test, he and Moose can wrestle and box more often. (**No animals were harmed during this picture....he's 100lbs for goodness sake!***) I am always amazed, but he truly LOVES being beat up on by Steve. He is definitely Moose's favorite.

When it comes to cuddling, I am the favorite. :) He definitely thinks he's a lap dog...or a side dog...or a wherever-he-wants-to-be dog.

Moose got a package yesterday from his "grandma" Patty. Apparently, she saw how mistreated he was when she came to visit last weekend. She sent him a GALLON of shampoo (hey, a bath once a week for a giant dog=a bunch of shampoo), 2, yes 2 packages of Greenies for large breeds (his favorite), and an awesome toy. Moose knew right away that this toy was his, and quickly it became a favorite.
When my parents were visiting last weekend, my mom sat on this couch and "cuddled" with Moose. (She sat on couch while Moose walked all over her.) In the past, he has never paid much attention to this couch. I think it's because we never really sit on it, but, now, he LOVES it. He thinks it is HIS couch. That's not a bad thing, because it will be just his size, but it's not a good thing because it is super light and shows every hair that he sheds. I stopped by KMart today for a sheet to use as a slipcover until he gets over this phase.

No comments: