12.22.2011

Visiting Santa

Last year's Santa visit was wonderful. We put Hailey on the big guy's lap, and she just stared up at him. This year, was a bit different.
It was late...she didn't feel good...I should've known better. Hailey will typically let anybody hold her, but not Santa, I guess.
Here's how it went:
We got there and I could tell she wasn't going to be happy with it. So we tried taking a picture of the three of us. (I was NOT ready to be in this picture.) That didn't go so well so we decided to let her warm up to the big guy and play with the trains that were near him. She thought that was pretty cool.

Then, we tried again. BIG FAT FAIL.



So I told Santa that Hailey LOVES ipads and he let her see his. Yes, Santa has an ipad.



But all she wanted was her dad because mom just wasn't helping. :)


Maybe next year. Then, she'll be old enough to bribe.









No comments: