2.26.2010

Mudroom Redo

In my opinion, every house (especially every house with a pet), needs a mudroom. I love ours because it holds my collection of coats, shoes, and junk that piles up throughout the week. It's also where Moose eats, and we keep all of his "stuff."

A month or so ago, Steve decided to flatten out some of the paneling that was warped. Since he had to take it off, I decided we should go ahead and paint it. After that, it was one thing after another. So, here's our new mudroom!

Steve made new coat racks so we could hang all of my coats, purse, keys, and lunchbox.
Here's a closeup of the coat rack. I love the metal.
Steve also made some metal edged shelves for our hats, gloves, scarves, and Moose's treats. Hopefully in the next few months or so I will be able to switch the winter stuff out for sunscreen and pool towels!

Here's Moose's new raised feeder (aka table). He loves it. :)

1 comment:

Jonica said...

Very cute! Way to go Steve. :-)