12.24.2009

Happy ChristmaSteve!

When we got married I pictured our first Christmas together to be full of NEW traditions since I wouldn't be home with my family. I was looking forward to starting new traditions with my husband that were so WONDERFUL that we would actually make them a tradition. You know, watching Christmas movies, backing cookies and making gingerbread houses, sitting by the fire, and drinking perfect hot cocoa.

Well, I guess last year's traditions weren't so wonderful because I can't really remember what we did! All I remember is waking up the morning of Christmas Eve meaning to tell Steve "Merry Christmas Eve." At 5AM it came out, "Happy ChristmaSteve."

So, there's our wonderful tradition.

Today, we will visit family and friends, and tell them, "Happy ChristmaSteve!"

2 comments:

Mom said...

Merry Christmas to you both! Love, Jack and Pam

Jonica said...

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas together. Still miss you lots. :-)