6.01.2009

Handy Hubby

So many of my posts include cool stuff Steve has made. (He also fixes stuff, but that isn't too exciting.)

Here's some more stuff! (I'm a lucky girl.)
During my spring break, we made these benches. Well...I painted....he did the rest. He also dug our new firepit and added the rocks. I love this spot...especially with a s'more in my hand.

Then, he made some boxes for a horseshoe pit, dug some holes, and added sand. Horseshoes, anyone?

For my birthday, we bought some great deck furniture. Steve didn't make it, but he put it together. :)

Memorial day weekend Steve started making his laest creation. While I was in Mackinac with my students he finishd it....a shuffleboard table!

What's next? Well, he's working on some cornhole boards and fixing a pinball machine. Who wants to come to Woods' Family Funland!?!?!

1 comment:

Jonica said...

I do...I do!! :-) Way to go Steve!